We have clients that to like to purchase their own components and send them in to have the rifle completed. We build rifles utilizing client supplied parts with the same methods and standards as any DMR product. We offer efficient turnaround time, exemplary workmanship and proven accuracy.
All barrel work is done based on dialing in the centerline of the bore with 0.0001″ indicators on tapered rods that are inserted into the bore. This is done with the barrel inside of the spindle bore.
- Remington 700 action truing includes truing the threads, face and bolt lug locking surfaces, the bolt face and lugs. The receiver and bolt are both trued in fixtures on a lathe, not with a piloted tap– $225.00
- Complete barrel job: Threads hand fit to receiver, chambered to SAAMI spec, muzzle threaded or recess crown – $530.00
- Aluminum pillars with Devcon Steel Putty bedding – $300.00
- Single color Cerakote finish on entire barreled action (receiver, bolt and barrel) – $300.00
- Single color Cerakote finish to barrel only – $100.00
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an estimate