We have clients that to like to purchase their own actions & barrel blanks to send in to have us take care of the machine work. We chamber barrels utilizing client supplied parts with the same methods and standards as any DMR product. We offer efficient turnaround time, exemplary workmanship and proven accuracy.
All barrel work is done based on dialing in the centerline of the bore with 0.0001″ indicators on tapered rods that are inserted into the bore. This is done with the barrel inside of the spindle bore.
- Remington 700 action truing includes truing the receiver threads, face and bolt lug locking surfaces (bolt face and lugs). The receiver and bolt are both trued in fixtures on a lathe, not with a piloted tap -$225.00
- Complete barrel job: Threads hand fit to receiver, chambered to SAAMI spec, muzzle threaded or recess crown -$530.00
- Curtis Custom Vector carbon fiber wrapped barrel labor services for client supplied carbon fiber wrapped barrel blanks. We chamber client barrels with the same proven methods as all DMR LLC products and services. We offer efficient turnaround times and high quality workmanship. We can chamber your barrel as a full thread torque in, or as a quick change depending on your receiver. -$530.00
- Desert Tech SRS/Covert barrel labor services for client supplied Desert Tech contour barrel blanks and extensions. Client barrels are set up and chambered using the same high precision machines and proven methods as all DMR LLC products & services. Our workmanship is among the highest quality available with efficient turnaround times. We also carry Gen II DT extension that are backward compatible with G I chassis. -$530.00 with client supplied extension $780.00 with GII extension.
- Single color Cerakote options available
- Stock bedding using Devcon metallic epoxy and aluminum pillars available.
Please email us at email@example.com, or call/text us at (702) 420-9188 Monday through Friday 7am to 3pm.